2005-06-01|Canadian Patent Granted for Auto-Retractable Pen
For Immediate Release
- HyperInfo Canada Inc. (PSX:HIC) (a local business) announced that Canadian Patent 2 429 153 has been granted for "Auto-Retractable Pen Mechanism with a Cushion Effect". 2 related patents, i.e., "Auto-Retractable Pen with an Adjustable Cushion Effect" and "Auto-Retractable Pen with Ferromagnetic Attachment", are also pending for the invention.
- The company is commercialising the new invention as "Sunatori.com Pen: A 3-in-1 Auto-Retractable Ballpoint Pen with an Ergonomic Cushion that Leonardo da Vinci would have loved to wear!". The unique product is being mass-produced by a contract manufacturer, and website <http://Sunatori.com/> is being set up in order to market and sell the product world-wide via secure E-commerce.
- The invention was conceived and developed by (a local inventor) Simon Sunatori, P.Eng./ing., M.Eng. (Engineering Physics), F.N.A., IEEE-SM, WFS-LF, the company's Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, who has filed more than 50 solo pro se patent applications in many fields. The patented invention has been nominated for the 2005 Manning Innovation Awards.
- HyperInfo Canada Inc., headquartered in Gatineau, QC, Canada, specialises in Research and Development on the Information Superhighway and Cyberspace applications. Its Pay-For-Value HyperInfo Knowledge Power Centre on the Internet World-Wide Web is at the following URL.
- Please direct comments to the following E-mail address.
Or buy a "MagneScribe™: Absolutely Amazing 3-in-1 Auto-Retractable Pen", please!
[Go to/Aller à]
[Mail any comments or suggestions to/Faire parvenir tout commentaire ou suggestion à]
- Copyright © 1995-Present/Présent by/par HyperInfo Canada Inc.
- All rights reserved./Tous droits réservés.
- Produced in Canada./Produit au Canada.
- ISBN 978-0-929105-02-4