2006-01-11|Sunatori.com™ Pen Joint Marketing Agreement
For Immediate Release
- HyperInfo Canada Inc. (PSX:HIC) (a local business) announced that the company has signed a joint marketing agreement with Incredible Discoveries, Inc. (Pompano Beach, FL, U.S.A.) for its product Sunatori.com™ Pen.
- According to the joint marketing agreement, Incredible Discoveries, Inc. will produce a TV infomercial for Sunatori.com™ Pen. The project launch meeting was held 2006-03-28 in Pompano Beach, FL, U.S.A.
- Sunatori.com™ Pen is "A 3-in-1 Auto-Retractable Ballpoint Pen with an Ergonomic Cushion that Leonardo da Vinci would have loved to wear!" with the original iPod mini's 5-colour scheme (SILVER, GOLD, BLUE, PINK, GREEN). The unique product uses a patented technology to automatically retract the writing tip of the pen: No cap! No twist! No push!
- The ingenious product, which has potential to become a sensational global super-megahit, is being marketed and sold world-wide via secure E-commerce at website <http://MagneScribe.com/>.
- The product was conceived, developed and commercialised by (a local inventor) Simon Sunatori, P.Eng./ing., M.Eng. (Engineering Physics), F.N.A., IEEE-SM, WFS-LF, the company's Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, who has filed more than 50 solo pro se patent applications in many fields. The patented invention has been nominated for The Manning Innovation Awards, Emhart/NASA Tech Briefs Design Contest, Popular Science: Best of What's New, etc.
- HyperInfo Canada Inc., headquartered in Gatineau, QC, Canada, specialises in Research and Development on the Information Superhighway and Cyberspace applications. Its Pay-For-Value HyperInfo Knowledge Power Centre on the Internet World-Wide Web is at the following URL.
- Please direct comments to the following E-mail address.
Or buy a "MagneScribe™: Absolutely Amazing 3-in-1 Auto-Retractable Pen", please!
[Go to/Aller à]
[Mail any comments or suggestions to/Faire parvenir tout commentaire ou suggestion à]
- Copyright © 1995-Present/Présent by/par HyperInfo Canada Inc.
- All rights reserved./Tous droits réservés.
- Produced in Canada./Produit au Canada.
- ISBN 978-0-929105-02-4